The oustanding image is segment of How To Redo Kitchen Cabinets which is grouped within how much to redo kitchen cabinets and countertops, how to redo kitchen cabinets on a budget, how to refinish kitchen cabinets antique look and posted at June 8, 2016 12:19:46 am by admin
How To Redo Kitchen Cabinets – Having your kitchen furniture bleached in the 90s was considered one of the most stylish things you could do, but now that two decades have passed it is likely showing its age. There is no need to hire a team to update your kitchen, though, because you can do the job yourself with one gallon (4.5 l) of dark brown paint and a bit of careful preparation. Painting kitchen cabinets is an easy hobby project for the weekend, and by Monday morning your kitchen will have become a part of the new millennium.
How to redo kitchen cabinets with dark brown paint after bleaching:
1. First, remove the handles of your furniture. How to redo kitchen cabinets ? Start by unscrewing and removing the doors, taking them off the hinges. Remove any handle and the drawer knob as well.
2. Sand the cabinet frame, the front of the drawers, and the actual drawers to remove the old finish. Clean any leftover residue with a clean cloth.
3. Begin with the interior of the furniture, using a mini-sized roller for applying the brown paint to the back, sides, top, and bottom parts of the shelves, along with the edges and corners. Paint it in smooth strokes, going in the same direction.
4. Put brown paint on the front of the drawers, using a brush 1 inch (2.5 cm), and beginning with the trailing edge. Be careful not to paint the sides or inside drawers.
5. How to redo kitchen cabinets for paint with put paint with a regular sized roller to coat the furniture doors, sides, and any removable shelf. Paint first edge and the wide surface after using even passes to be all in the same direction.
6. Paint the cabinet frame with a 1 inch (2.5cm) brush. Start with the inner edges of the frame and then the outer face. Let the paint dry overnight.
7. Replace the hinges, handles, and drawer knobs with the new hardware, which was chosen to complement your cooking style.
8. Reattach the doors to the frame and cabinet drawers back to their proper positions.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about learning how to redo kitchen cabinets.
Gallery of How To Redo Kitchen Cabinets
- picture how to redo oak kitchen cabinets
- photograph how to redo laminate kitchen cabinets
- graphic how to redo kitchen cabinet doors
- picture how to painting kitchen cabinets black
- graphic how to painting kitchen cabinets white
- picture how to refinishing kitchen cabinets yourself
- graphic how to painting kitchen cabinets
- image how to remodel kitchen cabinets yourself
- graphic how to makeover kitchen cabinets
- impression how to remodel kitchen cabinets
- impression how to redo kitchen cabinets without replacing
- picture how to redo kitchen cabinets in a rental
- graphic how to redo kitchen cabinets in a mobile home
- photograph how to redo kitchen cabinets diy
- picture how to redo kitchen cabinets without sanding